about web store and product

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DAVIDMANUEL

Hi, two questions
1.-have somebody bought in www.woodnwhimsies.com?
they have good prices in dymondwood but their page looks very simple and i doubt if is a serious dealer.

2.-have somebody used new PSI "funline slime line" pen kits?
My doubt is if it have the same good plating of other PSI kits. thanks for your help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I have ordered from WoodNWhimsies, twice.

They are very serious. Small, easy to deal with, conscientious and efficient. Just like the "BIG BOYS" were when I met them, a decade ago.

Woodlvr

I just looked at the " Funline slimline kits on PSI and noticed this at the end of their description "Note: Our lifetime warranty does not apply to this line". That right there means to me that it is something that I would not purchase-It sounds suspicious to me like maybe they are seconds or something-IMHO anyway. Wood-N-Whimsies has been great to deal with, I have had no problems or concerns with doing business with them.

Mike

GoodTurns

wood n whimsies is great to deal with, very fair pricing and doesn't upcharge shipping, great people to deal with. I can't build a website worth squat either!

mewell

Frank is right - A great business person isn't necessarily a great web designer too. I done many orders with Tim and Tracey and have always been satisfied.

Mark

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
I have used the funline. I can not say anything about there durability as it has only been a few months since I made them, but I have had no problems with the transmission. They all assembled easy and my wife uses hers regularly and it still looks good and works well.

LEAP

I get all my Cigars, Euros and slims from Woodnwhimsies. They have been great to deal with and when a couple kits came through with bad pieces they replaced them Fast and threw in an extra kit. They have been great to deal with, answer emails right away and the prices are teriffic. I have not tried it yet but was told that they can get anything in the PSI catalog for less money.

IPD_Mrs

Tracy is a jewel to deal with. They answer emails quickly and the service is the best I have found. I really wish they carried some higher end kits as they have my business. I have not tried any of their diamond wood but I use their slims, cigars, Europeans and have just bought a couple of the fountains. The kits are the same as PSI and at a better price. If you use their shopping cart it will over charge on the shipping on larger orders. Tracy has always refunded the over charge in shipping without asking. You should be real happy with them. Oh and the new web design is much better than the way it was before! [:)]

DAVIDMANUEL

Thanks to everybody for your help. I will buy at woodnwhimsies.com and will wait to try funline pens.

I don't think that a bad page means bad service, but many other dealers have a lot of information about themselves and their products.

thanks again.

ctwxlvr

I personally have not bought from Woodnwhimsies, but as far as their site goes it is better than some of the big boys around, as for the simple look it is the program they are using if I am right it is frontpage 2003.

Texasbeachbum

I have made about 100 of the funlines and haven't had a problem yet. Woodturningz's told me that they are the same pens that they sell for $2. PSI changed the name and cut the prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom