7mm copper nib assembly

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

alamocdc

I'm looking into acquiring 7mm nib assemblies in satin and bright copper. Would any of you be interested in such a thing? Just trying to gauge interest before I can place the numbers. We're still not sure if it's possible or what the cost might be. Hopefully no more than $0.50 each. We're also unsure of the minimum number required to order. I can't access me email at the moment, so make sure you post here.

angboy

Just out of curiosity Billy, what would you do with just that part of a pen kit? Right now I don't know of any interest I might have, but them maybe that's because I don't know of my interest because I don't know what I'd do with the parts!

alamocdc

Sorry, maybe I should have been more specific. I will be using them for my casing pens in conjunction with 8mm (Parker refill) kits so that I don't have to use two kits to make one pen. These would either be slimline or 7mm euro nib assemblies.

I would be for the same use you stated. I was thinking about the gun metal finish for the clip and a copper for the nib. Money seems to be more of an issue now more than ever. I'm guessing 10 to start with, then more as time and sales allow.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom