700 year old English oak pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dougc001

this pen is made from 12thcentury oak taken from the roof of York minster in ukafter the fire in 1984 the minster had the fire oak carbondated and it is 700 year old there is a certificate of authenticity with each pen the pen is a rollerball in titainum &24 c gold plated with a German ink tube if you WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS PEN LOOK @ MY WEB SITE yorkandbeyond.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

this pen is made from 12thcentury oak taken from the roof of York minster in ukafter the fire in 1984 the minster had the fire oak carbondated and it is 700 year old there is a certificate of authenticity with each pen the pen is a rollerball in titainum &24 c gold plated with a German ink tube if you WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS PEN LOOK @ MY WEB SITE yorkandbeyond.com

Doug

Welcome to the site. I see this is your first post. Just a few pointers. This is not the way we talk about our pens we made. Look for the forum on showing your pens. Then you post a photo of your pen along with a description of the pen and anything unusual about it. Do not make us go to your web site or any other place to see your pen. Not very good idea. You will get no lookers that way. Just a few pointers and again welcome.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Welcome to the IAP-- a whole bunch of "Romans"

"When in Rome, do as the Romans..........:" You'll find you will get more applause and advice.

Top Bottom