7 mm Euro Style

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

BernieW

I had a pen come back with a bad twist mechanism. I did get it out but didn't want to open another kit if I didn't have to. Is there anyone that sells these seperately or do I just have to use another pen kit? I haven't seen any sold on the websites. Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hrigg

It's the same mechanism for the Slimline, as Mark said. I get them at the local Woodcraft in packages of five. Craft Supplies sells them in kits that you customise, but I think you're buying everything but the center band and clip with those. Never went that route with CSUSA so I can't say for sure.

its_virgil

The 7mm euro mechanism is the same as the slimline. I too have purchased them from WC store locally and I think that Ryan at Woodturningz.com has them also. Maybe our other suppliers have them.
Do a good turn daily!
don
Originally posted by BernieW
<br />I had a pen come back with a bad twist mechanism. I did get it out but didn't want to open another kit if I didn't have to. Is there anyone that sells these seperately or do I just have to use another pen kit? I haven't seen any sold on the websites. Thanks.

BernieW

Thanks for the info. I just got surprised by Ernie at Bear Tooth Woods. He just e-mailed me to say he has them but they are not listed on his site. So will place a order tomorrow. I didn't realize he answers e-mails on the weekends. What a pleasant surprise. Thanks again everyone.

Ligget

Originally posted by BernieW
<br />Thanks for the info. I just got surprised by Ernie at Bear Tooth Woods. He just e-mailed me to say he has them but they are not listed on his site. So will place a order tomorrow. I didn't realize he answers e-mails on the weekends. What a pleasant surprise. Thanks again everyone.

Thats why Ernie has a thriving business, he pays attention to the little details!
Way to go Ernie, wish you could sell Craft Supplies kits too!

BernieW

Well all is well that ends well. Ernie has taken care of my twist mechanisms and got a pretty good order of other supplies. Going to try the Enduro Sealer and Finish. I like it when a business takes care of business. Thanks to one and all for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom