.50 cal. Bullet Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

1JaredSchmidt

How do you make a pen from a .50 bullet? I want to make one from the whole thing with no wood or acrylic in it. Would it be possible to just twist the bullet and the refill would go out,or is there a way that looks good. We have a lot of hunters around here and they would like a bullet pen. Thanks![?]:D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rifleman1776

Jared, if you mean a .50 cartridge pen, that would be pretty big. It would be a desk pen since it couldn't be conveniently carried in a pocket. I don't know how to do what you are asking, but, I'm sure someone will chime in with tips. BTW, the .50 is not something that would be used by hunters normally.

pssherman

Originally posted by Jarheaded

Frank,
Not using a .50 for hunting is just a matter of opinion. They are perfect for squirrel hunting....LOL Just a little on the expensive side.[}:)]:)
And the good thing is, you don't actually have to hit them. Just get close and it will still kill them.

1JaredSchmidt

Problem is it blows the poor squirrels up!:D Actually if you buy the bullets in stock they're $5 a piece. Imagine the money the army uses. I use my .22 for the squirrels and the crows. :D:D

airrat

good thing about hunting squirrels with a .50 cal is not only do you get the squirrel BUT after the branch falls off you have some wood for turning.

bbqncigars

Bullets are less than $5 each, even for Amax projectiles. Loaded rounds shouldn't cost over $3 each, not including S & H. Good brass can be had for around ¢55 per, but then you have to process them :( (decap, clean, etc.). The only tricky part of a dummy round that looked live would be the inert 'primer'. Trust me on this.

Wayne, FCSA #12713

Top Bottom