.308 Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fibonacci

I have one of these that I put together on a whim. Looking at pictures of them, I expected it to be pretty tacky, but I actually really like it.

I would like to pick up a couple more, but all of the ones I can find come with a rifle or stag clip. I have a VERY strong preference for a plain clip.

Anyone know where I can get these? This one uses a 7mm tube and a cross refill, but I am open to larger tubes if they will take a parker refill.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Whaler

I have one of these that I put together on a whim. Looking at pictures of them, I expected it to be pretty tacky, but I actually really like it.

I would like to pick up a couple more, but all of the ones I can find come with a rifle or stag clip. I have a VERY strong preference for a plain clip.

Anyone know where I can get these? This one uses a 7mm tube and a cross refill, but I am open to larger tubes if they will take a parker refill.

Bear Tooth Woods sell a real nice one in 300 Win Mag that uses Cigar hardware and a Parker refill.

Attachments

• 300WinMag.jpg
    300WinMag.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 126

ohiococonut

I use PSI kits and sell a lot of them. Even though I've been reloading for 30yrs I'm too fond of all of my cartridges to use them for pens just yet.

Top Bottom