30/06 bullits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sgimbel

Are there any IAP members that sell 30/06 bullits semi ready (tubes in bullit) to go? Wouls rather buy from member but have found on Ebay for $1.99.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sylvanite

fyrcaptn

Be sure what you are wanting and what you are seeing are the same thing. What is included or needed to make what your pen? Is this someone who makes them or someone who had or found some stuff and had no idea how else to unload it?
On 'bargain sites' - shipping and handling are extra usually. A 1.99 item may cost you 10.00 - 15.00 to get in your hand. Once you have it you will have to see that it will work with your intended kit. I'm not opposed to such sites but its easy to buy - harder to be satisfied afterward.
Personally, I'll stick to the guys that sell here that know what they are doing and stand by their product.

Seer

I recieved a Cartridge Pen kit from Eric for the last contest and after looking ar it and the things other dealers sell I do not like the look of a copper slimline Nib as compared to a real Full Metal Jacket tip drilled out, IMHO I think the nibs make the pen look cheap, but then that is my opinion (which we are all entitled to) and those people I showed the one I made to also agreed and I think a sportsman who wants one would prefer a real bullet tip as I do. Anyways Eric's bullet pen kits are one of my favorite kits and will be getting more in the near future.
Jerry

JD Combs Sr

I recieved a Cartridge Pen kit from Eric for the last contest and after looking ar it and the things other dealers sell I do not like the look of a copper slimline Nib as compared to a real Full Metal Jacket tip drilled out, IMHO I think the nibs make the pen look cheap, but then that is my opinion (which we are all entitled to) and those people I showed the one I made to also agreed and I think a sportsman who wants one would prefer a real bullet tip as I do. Anyways Eric's bullet pen kits are one of my favorite kits and will be getting more in the near future.
Jerry

I make my own but I agree that a real FMJ bullet or better yet a solid copper bullet (no lead to dispose of) as a nib looks best.

djesde

30-06 bullet shell

Here is my try of making a Pen

Attachments

• new photos08-02-2010 062.jpg
    new photos08-02-2010 062.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 120
Top Bottom