2nd Pen! And I Sold It!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tufftoy

I've only turned two pens, and I'm hooked! This is my second one, made out of Jatoba. I sold it for $30 because it came out of the packaging with a flaw on the end of the shell, and a somewhat loose clip. Tried to tighten the clip/cap but had no luck. Flaw discount and friend discount equals...who cares this is just fun!

SNNXUF9.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveJ

You chose a good kit for your second pen - fairly easy to turn and always a good seller! Feels great to sell one doesn't it? Congratulations, welcome to the addiction.

Tufftoy

Thanks for all the compliments! I am hooked, I now have 7 Bolt Action pens coming my way, and a couple buyers lined up. I don't intend to make a living at this, but if people are willing to buy them, I'm more than willing to make them!

Happy Easter!

joefrog

Thanks for all the compliments! I am hooked, I now have 7 Bolt Action pens coming my way, and a couple buyers lined up. I don't intend to make a living at this, but if people are willing to buy them, I'm more than willing to make them!

Happy Easter!

Going by your Air Force avatar, here's a suggestion -- make some for your friends out of the blue camo -- that's as close to AF camo as I could find!

Top Bottom