2mm pencil kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Haynie

When I was looking at pen kits trying to decide if I should give it a go I found some 2mm pencil kits. Of course I assumed I would remember where I saw them and now cant find them at all.

Anyone know who carries these kits? Man, I feel lame even asking. My google prowess has shrunk.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Haynie

Thanks. I saw those. They are twist pencils. I was hoping for lead holders with transmissions like the sketch pencils. Oh well. Maybe rob the mechanisms out of some steadtlers(sp)

Lenny

When I was looking at pen kits trying to decide if I should give it a go I found some 2mm pencil kits. Of course I assumed I would remember where I saw them and now cant find them at all.

Anyone know who carries these kits? Man, I feel lame even asking. My google prowess has shrunk.

The Vertex maybe ...
http://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKFP4110.html

personally I like it better than the workshop or sketch pencil.

azamiryou

If someone made a lead pointer kit, that'd make a sweet combination set! (I wonder how easy it would be to scavenge the mechanism from an Alvin or similar...)

Haynie

That is cool. So, there is no "pencil" category. I need to search through each style. I get it. Thanks folks.

Top Bottom