2mm pencil kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LEAP

Who sells a good 2mm pencil kit or are there any ready made 2mm pencils that are amenable to customization?
I have a request for one and am looking for an alternative to the PSI power pencil.
Thanks,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

me2cyclops

most office supply will have the "Sanford Turquoise" pencils, these are the easiest to work with and are cheaper than buying a kit

Perhaps Mark was indicating a Sanford Turquoise 2mm Lead Holder as opposed to a pencil.

Attachments

• Sanford turquoise lead holder g2418.jpg
    Sanford turquoise lead holder g2418.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 112

me2cyclops

glass scratcher figured it out,
those are the ones the front metal part unscrews and if you take out the lead the mechanism will slide out
drill nib the same as the original metal piece and drill a long blank to put it on.... hard to explain without pics, I'll try to post a couple I've done that way tonight.

LEAP

My bad, Thanks again Mark. That is just what I was looking for. When I did a google for Sanford turquoise I got a bunch of wood pencils on the first few sights I checked nothing on the Mechanicals. I'll be ordering a few of these tonight. I've found that artists
are very particular on what they want to work with and want to give a good impression for a new customer.

Top Bottom