2013 Australia Day Pen Swap.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sjt

Hi one and all,

First off, I better introduce myself. My name is Scott and I live in Melbourne, Australia, one of the better parts of the world (honestly). Apart from turning pens, I enjoy turning various items from our fine Australian hardwoods. I didn't know this forum existed until yesterday however upon looking around you have some fine contributions covering a great range of categories. I'm a member of the Northern Wood Turners here in Melbourne of which we're extremely luck to have Ken Wraight as one of our members.

What I'm really here for is to mention the registration phase of our annual Australia Day Pen Swap over at the Woodwork Forums has opened.

All the details can be found at the following thread at the Woodwork Forums: 2013 Australia Day Pen Swap.

I sincerely hope you can come on over and register for this swap. Some of your forum members have already participated last year and enjoyed making and receiving some beautiful pens. From last years swap my swap partner in the U.S. and I have continued a great friendship and regularly write to each other. So it's not always about the pens!

Cheers,
Scott Taylor.

p.s. I've been cleared to post this thread by one of your mods, feel free to move it if it's not in the right category.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

I would like to encourage those who have never participated in a swap like to do so! they are a blast and you get to make new friends and could potentially receive some really cool stuff in the trade!

MrPukaShell

I agree a great swap indeed. I met my "Brother from Down Under" as I call him due us sharing the same last name. I have done two now and get some interesting woods in the trade. Sign up while you have the time.

Top Bottom