2007 Rollerball Kit???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greggas

Last year Rockler discontinued selling what they called the "2007 Rollerball Pen Kit". The price of almost $50 is probably what did it in. I bought about 15 on closeout last year and loved the kit.......and so did many of my clients.

I have not been able to determine who manufactures this kit. Rockler was no help and it is not Dayacom.

Does anyone know? I have a client who wants 100 and there is really no substitute for this since zen is not offered in copper and does not twist and the stretch is not sold by anyone in copper.

Any leads are greatly appreciated

thanks

Attachments

• 2007 Roller Ball.png
    2007 Roller Ball.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 313
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

Greg:
I believe this is a gold version of the "Grand Torino" the Arizona Silhouette sells. I bought some of these a while back and I trying to remember where I got the gold ones. Bill at AS has the silver model in stock.

I hope this helps.

greggas

Thanks for the replies...why I am looking for this kit in particular is that I like the simple look ( nat a huge fan of the engraved lines on the stretch) and that it is in copper.

Russeller

2007 copper rollerball

I have found a Chinese supplier who said he would make them for me if I send him a kit for quotes .... he said the minimum purcase will be 1000 kits ... thinking about doing it and selling them online myself ... the original manufacturer for Rockler was Korean ... saw that online when I was searching for them myself ... dont remember the name and cant find the info right now ... let me know if youve found another source or might be interested in some of these if I take the plunge ...

erussell16@comcast.net

Ed

flyitfast

I like that pen because it displays more of the wood or acrylic. Actually, it looks a lot like the Electra that Woodcraft sells.
I have made several and they are popular because of their smaller size and good looks.
gordon

Bobalu

Can't help you find 100 Copper 2007 Rollerballs, but should you need extra tubes, the Zen tubes are the same as the 2007 Rollerball. I've used them to repair a couple of 2007 RB's on which the wood had cracked.

toddlajoie

The WC Electra is the same as the Stretch, with the engraved lines on the cap (don't like that myself either, or the 2 tone look) Can't help you on the kit, but have you thought about buying the kits you can get and having them re-plated in copper? 100 of them might be worth it...

Top Bottom