16 UofA pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

triw51

Never under rate being nice to a secretary. I was helpful to one of the secretarys setting up a confrence and let her use one of my pens (a slimline I cast with worthless wood). She really liked it so I let her have it as a gift.
From that act of kindness I have had orders for over 100 sierra style pens. Here are 16 UofA pens I made for the cancer center who just joined forced with the medical college of UofA (blanks cast by btooks803 and they are beatiful). I was helping cater the event and was called out and introduced as the artist of the pens. I was taken off guard but took the praise. Afterwards while I was cleaning up I had several doctors tell me how beatiful the pens were and would be using my services for Christmas. "Cast your bread upon the waters...."
I feel I owe you folks a word of thanks because I have asked many questions and have been helped so much. THANK YOU:good:

Attachments

• Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 291
  • Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 299
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OldGrumpy

Your post reminds me that Brooks made me some U of Ariz blanks that I have not yet made pens from. Grandson enrolling there this fall on baseball scholarship. Planning a couple of spring trips

Top Bottom