10.5 mm Brass Tube

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ChrisD123

Hey guys, i recently bought a majestic jr and i screwed up and now i have no tubes, i can steal a tube an upper 12.5mm tube from a triton kit however i cant find a 10.5mm tube thats long enough the triton one is very short. I was wondering if anyone knew a place where i could get one at, the problem is i live in canada and id rather not spend 12$ shipping a couple tubes to myself. Thanks

P.S. ive called local hobby stores none have 10.5mm

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Exotic Blanks sells them but Im not sure of the shipping costs. Is anything thats outside of Canada feasible with shipping costs?

JohnU

Yes, unfortunately the Triton tubes are smaller than any of the others that use that diameter. Maj. jr's are the same size as the jr gents / jr. statesman / jr retro, atrax rollerball/fp (and probably a few I haven't mentioned) if you have any of them around.

cwolfs69

in the past i have actually used (2) tubes and inserted from both ends. you then have to trim the tube as well as the blank when set. it ends up being the same as using the 10" tubes and cutting to length. have never had a problem with any of these. in fact i used to keep a bag of Triton tubes on hand just for this occasion.

another option is check again at the hobby stores. remember, 10.5 MM is not the size of the tube. it is the drill size. what you need to match is the tube ID for the components to fit in. have had a little luck with this as well. do not remember which sizes specifically, but a few can be found at hobby stores.

Last edited:
Top Bottom