A *REAL* shipment from Dayacom!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edstreet

Wanted to share this with everyone here.

Just got word of this order was delivered. I had been wondering why it was not the standard DHL shipment service that many vendors here seem to enjoy. I really would hate to see the DHL freight bill on this one to overnight it.

attachment.php

So in short, this is a REAL order from Dayacom, not that buy small batch at retail cost and resale at full retail cost.

Slimline, Streamline, Sierra Click, Bullet Click, Cross Refills, Parker Refills, Rollerball Refills and Ceramic Salt & Pepper Mills and Rods

:hypnotized::hypnotized::hypnotized::hypnotized:
:worship::worship::worship::worship:

Also includes the order of the Great Palace Vines! It was something in the making for some time and I will be posting more on this project in the days to come. ...

FYI, this photo is from Gary Pye in Australia.

Attachments

• Gary-pye-dayacom-shipment.jpg
    Gary-pye-dayacom-shipment.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 1,050
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BigE

There's some serious money sitting in those boxes. I'm betting it's enough to buy a small house.

I've paid over $10k a box for one of the larger boxes, and that wasn't expensive kits, either.

jttheclockman

So,that's what $1,000,000 looks like.Might drive down prices when the flood hits.

Not even close. Prices will probably go up. I am surprised that he gets away with a pen kit called the Mont Blanc and sells it to public. Little off topic but I just checked what Gary Pye sells.

Last edited:

hcpens

Size, size, everyone is so worried about the size of the box. It is not the size that really counts it is what's inside and what you do with it, that really counts. I have seen many AIR cartons, and boxes.

You also have to have a very POSITIVE ATTITUDE to achieve anything in life. The impossible is only if you fall down and don't get back up.

edstreet

I am not at liberty to mention the plating on the Vines at this time and Gary is still working on the order and pricing for everything. I can say one of them is cheaper than the rhodium on rhodium trim.

OKLAHOMAN

Mike, I think your spot on as Timberbits uses the name Sierra for it's Sierra kit and when I bought them from Timberbits and bought them as Sierra's I was contacted by Berea's attorney with a stop and desist order from using the name . But they could not stop David at Timberbits.

I am surprised that he gets away with a pen kit called the Mont Blanc and sells it to public. Little off topic but I just checked what Gary Pye sells.

Could it be due to a difference in the laws in Australia?

jttheclockman

I am surprised that he gets away with a pen kit called the Mont Blanc and sells it to public. Little off topic but I just checked what Gary Pye sells.

Could it be due to a difference in the laws in Australia?

Mike I guess you can be right. What happens when you buy the kit and import it here and go to sell it. What happens when a person buys the kit and sells the finished pen and calls it a Mont Blanc because that is what many people do when selling. This is a sierra or a slimline or whatever. people don't bother changing names. I can see a vendor changing names and thus we have all the different names for basically the same kits. Just seems odd with all the names out there, I think people recognize that name the most and maybe that is the reason he did it. I do not know. I never bought from him so I do not know him.

edstreet

Ok, I have to post this here.

It has came to my attention that some think the purpose of my post was to bash IAP vendors.

That was not my intention or even remotely the goal of this post. ....

The purpose of my post here was to show how awesome this order is in magnitude, logistics, planning, financing and coordination. To structure a $200,000 resupply order in pen kits is no small task by any means.

Yes there has been some brushes with vendors on the vines and even on that I am still unable to comment on that subject as of yet.

Top Bottom