%^$#@& Shop gremlins

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Haynie

You know in a movie where some blundering doofus whacks over the bajillion dollar uber culturally significant vase and it all happens in slow motion? That is what it looked like today as I whacked my bushing box and the bushings went flying. I did not think I hit it that hard. This is the second time I have done it. As they say the first time it happens a theory is formed, the second time it happens the theory is tested and hopefully before the third time I will actually find something to keep these little boogers in.

What do gremlins have to do with this? one ran away with my second sierra bushing. It is no where to be found. I looked for two hours and my shop is not that big. Not that messy anymore either.:rolleyes: Stupid gremlin!

Had to vent.

On a positive note I got my alabaster blank drilled successfully.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

larryc

I did that twice before I finally came up with this (yes, the drawer has stops).

Attachments

• Bushing drawer.jpg
    Bushing drawer.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 323

Gary Beasley

I use pill minders with individually locking covers, never more than one set open at a time. If I get a newer set it goes in a new compartment labeled as the new set (maybe I should write the date on it?). Makes it easy to keep track of everything.

Top Bottom