"click" mechanism

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sfolivier

Not sure it's the best forum to post this question but I can't find a better location... Does anybody know where to buy replacement 3 part click mechanisms (the 3 white plastic parts that seems to used in most kits)? I had a couple of them die out in pens.

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RonInSpringTX

try calling Penn State Industries, they can break down each kit & sell you replacements I'm pretty sure. I wanted to re-do a perfume pen, but they didn't show the 5/16 tubes in the catalog, but a lady gave me a part ### if I wanted to order some. Hope this helps!!

Randy_

If you find a source, please let us know.

Personally, I doubt a vendor is going to break down a perfectly good kit to scavenge a few replacement parts for you. If it is a matter of a defective kit that you are making a warranty claim on, they are probably just going to sent you a new kit.

If you are just looking for replacement parts for worn out kits, I doubt you will have much luck; but it never hurts to ask.

If you have some "gimme" pens around the house, you might check them out. I don't know how universal those parts are; but you might just find what you need in your kitchen drawer at home??

Sfolivier

"If you find a source, please let us know. Personally, I doubt a vendor is going to break down a perfectly good kit to scavenge a few replacement parts for you. "

Obviously, there is more than one person interested ;). I was just hoping the part would be available as a bag of 10 somewhere. As for warranty purchase, even with care, it's a pretty flimsy plastic part that has to be removed with a punch from the brass tube... It's probably difficult to claim it was difficult before extraction after it's been removed :D. I'll look into PSI and will open a couple of freebies plastic pens.

Thanks for the ideas.

Top Bottom