Trivia Winners Feb 8th

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phunky_2003

There were 123 entries for the Feb 8th trivia:

The winners of the Feb 8th contest are:

LEAP

Ctubbs

Day 8. According to the Penturners.org Terms of Service what is the age restriction?

A. Over the age of 13

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****

I would like to remind winners that the prize you will be receiving has been donated by a supporter of the IAP. Please take a minute to email a note of appreciation when you receive your prize.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
CONGRATULATIONS
Phil and Charles!!!!

Pick a number from 1-56, please!!!!

players

YIPPEE---WE'RE having fun now!!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Today's NON-WINNERS, were:

Jon and Mike

(among 119 others!)

But Jon and Mike whined the loudest!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS WHINERS!!!!

(Both Jon and Mike are friends of mine, they will not take offense and no, I won't do this to you, if I don't know you pretty well!!!)

Russianwolf

Dang it, Ed didn't slip up today....... I'll get you again, you just wait.:tongue:
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ed, to be fair. I wasn't in the 123 member pool, so there are 120 other "Non-winners" out there.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Dang it, Ed didn't slip up today....... I'll get you again, you just wait.:tongue:

Ed, to be fair. I wasn't in the 123 member pool, so there are 120 other "Non-winners" out there.

Your high ethics are admirable.

You just try to
SNEAK IN,:)
STEAL THE PRIZE,:confused::confused::confused:
while being very FAIR!!:eek::eek::eek:

Got it!!

Russianwolf

Your high ethics are admirable.

You just try to
SNEAK IN,:)
STEAL THE PRIZE,:confused::confused::confused:
while being very FAIR!!:eek::eek::eek:

Got it!!
hey! I'm an ethical scoundrel. :cool:

ctubbs

I WON, YEE PEE I WON! How about 12, an even dozen. Thanks to everyone for allowing me to win something. What did I win? Huh? Huh? What is it? Maybe it will teach me how to spuell!
Charles

ctubbs

Dang it Mike,:confused: Here I sit trying to locate what you won to see if I was involved.:wink: I ran this thread 3 or 4 times until I finally realized you are an ethical scoundrel.:rolleyes::biggrin: Just hang in there, if I can win, anybody can win.
Charles

LEAP

How about 7 for the bash?

Thanks averybody for another great BASH, I always have a great time with it even if I couldn't get all the answers on that Dang crossword. I can't wait until that contest is over so I can see what the answers are!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
How about 7 for the bash?

Thanks averybody for another great BASH, I always have a great time with it even if I couldn't get all the answers on that Dang crossword. I can't wait until that contest is over so I can see what the answers are!

Didn't you hear????

Landon (Hunter27) lost the master and he can't figure out the puzzle:confused::confused::confused:---so he's stalling while he looks for answers.:biggrin::biggrin:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Prize number 7 is:

donated by

DocStram

one sierra size Gator Blank!!!!

Congratulations Phil!!!

Sharpen your tools!!!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
CHARLES
(cTubbs)

wins

The Alumilite package!!!!

Alumilite Clear (16 oz. Kits)

Congratulations!!!

JerrySambrook will contact you to help arrange delivery!!

DocStram

Prize number 7 is:

donated by

DocStram

Congratulations Phil!!!

Sharpen your tools!!!!

Dang, Ed. When I saw my name . . . . I thought for a minute there . . . that I had won something. Hey, Phil, pm your address and I'll get your gator blank in the mail. You're in for a real treat . . . wait til you get a good whif of gator bone! :biggrin:

ctubbs

WOW! I have been thinking about some of that for a while. Now I get to try it for FREE! Thank you, Andrew and Alumilite for a great gift. And me just a newbe. This is GREAT!
Ernie, if it gets here in time and I am able to get out of the drive, we will see you in Louisville, and yes, I know how to pronounce the capitol of Kentucky!
Charles

Last edited:

LEAP

Prize number 7 is:

donated by

DocStram

Congratulations Phil!!!

Sharpen your tools!!!!

Dang, Ed. When I saw my name . . . . I thought for a minute there . . . that I had won something. Hey, Phil, pm your address and I'll get your gator blank in the mail. You're in for a real treat . . . wait til you get a good whif of gator bone! :biggrin:

Thanks DOC! I'll be putting my powered respirator for use on this for sure. Is it true that it smells worse than antler? I just might have to wait for spring so I can get the fans running to turn this. It's just a bit cold out to leave the shop door open!

Top Bottom