Trivia Winners Feb 7th

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phunky_2003

There were 96 entries for the Feb 7th trivia:

The winners of the Feb 7th contest are:

usafvet98

AKBeaver

Day 7. The IAP was founded by what 2 members?

A. Jeff - Jeff Brown Scott - Scott Greaves

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****

I would like to remind winners that the prize you will be receiving has been donated by a supporter of the IAP. Please take a minute to email a note of appreciation when you receive your prize.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Mike,

Just so you know there are no hard feelings---it was a "good joke".

The problem is, the new "prize team" has been instructed to look for my posts in colors to tell them who gets what. So, if we allowed the color posts to remain, the guys could have sent the wrong prizes out.

So, I had to delete mine and ask Ben to do the same, so there is less likely to be confusion.

Just didn't want you to think I was "mad". I'm absolutely not----until you win----then, look out wiseacre!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Russianwolf

Mike,

Just so you know there are no hard feelings---it was a "good joke".

The problem is, the new "prize team" has been instructed to look for my posts in colors to tell them who gets what. So, if we allowed the color posts to remain, the guys could have sent the wrong prizes out.

So, I had to delete mine and ask Ben to do the same, so there is less likely to be confusion.

Just didn't want you to think I was "mad". I'm absolutely not----until you win----then, look out wiseacre!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

kinda figured that was why.. :tongue:

USAFVET98

Wow, Thats Awesome! Thanks Hans! Unfortunately I am embarrassed to say, I have no idea what that is..lol My equipment is very limited. I dont have a collet chuck or any chuck for that matter. What do I do with these? Feel free to laugh and make fun of me as I would do it to all of you! LOL

Thanks again

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey Brian---smart people ask questions---you must be a budding genius!!!

OK the delrin bushings are used in finishing (especially a CA finish). The delrin does not stick to CA or vice-versa, easily (you still can wax the delrin, to make life easier). Or you can get delrin sleeves. These are used to make the shaft on your barrel trimmer fit snugly inside the tube of your pen blank. Using sleeves, you only need a 7mm shaft, not one for each size pen you make.

The headstock ring is a spacer that goes on your headstock to keep accessories like a scrollchuck from tightening so well you can't get it off.

Hope this helps, ask more questions for bonus points!!!

bnoles

"Hope this helps, ask more questions for bonus points!!!"

Bonus points.... you mean we get bonus points on top of all this other fun stuff? :cake::banana:

AKBeaver

All I have to say is WOW! I received my package from sparhawk today and I am overwhelmed by the selection and amount included. A huge thanks goes to Hugo for his generosity! Now I have to break put the camera so I can post pics and gloat even more!

Top Bottom