Trivia Winners Feb 4th

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phunky_2003

There were 119 entries for the Feb 4 trivia:

The winners of the Feb 4 contest are:

bmac

bking0217

Day 4. According to "The Acrylic Revolution" what year was bakelite patened?

A. 1909

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****

I would like to remind winners that the prize you will be receiving has been donated by a supporter of the IAP. Please take a minute to email a note of appreciation when you receive your prize.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
At this very moment, one member of the "magic team" is getting his "welcome" and assigned to contact Roy and you.

He will ask you for a mailing address and pass it along to Roy, who will ship you the prize. Then you will receive it and tell your "magic team" member that your prize "magically appeared".

The "magic team member" will click his heels and rejoice in a job well done!!!!

At least that's what my PLAN says, we will SEE how it works!!!

bmac

Thanks

A big thanks to CSUSA for supporting the IAP and a big thanks to the IAP for the Birthday Bash!!!!!!!!

bmac
Bobby McCarley
Louisiana

bking0217

I think I struck gold with that pin chuck. Is there anywhere I can get a tutorial so I'll know how to use it when it arrives? I looked in the library but didn't find anything.

Phunky_2003

Pretty simple, maybe easier to comprehend once you get it in your hands. You will have a dowel and a pin. Line both up and slide inside the baron tube. When you twist the chuck (dowel) it will cause the pin to lock.

I am not sure of any directions anywhere to show how to use one, maybe someone else will help. If needed when you recieve it you can pm me and I will help you understand it more.

Congratulations on winning!

Top Bottom