Trivia Winners Feb 26th

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phunky_2003

There were 89 entries for the Feb 26th trivia:

The winners of the Feb 26th contest are:

hasha2000

Keithkarl2007

Day 26. To start a local chapter how many people do you need?

A. 5

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****

I would like to remind winners that the prize you will be receiving has been donated by a supporter of the IAP. Please take a minute to email a note of appreciation when you receive your prize.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hasha2000

Wow, TY TY TY!!! I wasn't expecting to to picked, I surly thought I would end up in the LOSERS CLUB... Is number 5 one of the choices? If so that's my number! :biggrin:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Wow, TY TY TY!!! I wasn't expecting to to picked, I surly thought I would end up in the LOSERS CLUB... Is number 5 one of the choices? If so that's my number! :biggrin:

And number 5 will get you a

GIFT CERTIFICATE

FROM WOODTURNINGZ

($25 VALUE)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

hasha2000

I would like to think IAP first off for having this forum, and the endless amount of information we all learn from, Woodturningz and all the others for donating to the bash, and let's not forget the random number generator for picking me!

keithkarl2007

Thanks Ed and thanks Tim and Tracey. I wish to give Texasred, the latest person to join the IAP family my gift certificate. I am awaiting to receive his postal address to send him something from me also. I love this place and this years Bash has to be the best ever. Thanks to all involved.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Nice gesture on your part, Keith!!!

For those who don't realize it, postage to Europe eats up almost ALL the $25 gift certs. So, they have a much greater value in the US. VERY KIND of you to pick a new member!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Phunky_2003

That being the case......

Keith send me your address...... I just cant let you get away empty handed. I got some stuff in the works I am sure you'd like.

James

keithkarl2007

Are you serious? The generosity on here never ceases to amaze me. At least let me trade something. Thanks James, PM sent.

Top Bottom