Trivia Winners Feb 22nd

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phunky_2003

There were 112 entries for the Feb 22nd trivia:

The winners of the Feb 22nd contest are:

DocStram

toddlajoie

In the Community Forum, which forum can only be viewed when you are logged in?

A. Marketing and shows

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****

I would like to remind winners that the prize you will be receiving has been donated by a supporter of the IAP. Please take a minute to email a note of appreciation when you receive your prize.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bensoelberg

Tricky. I'm sure that I did the same thing that many others did in trying to find the answer. I promptly logged out and then clicked on the forum link in the bar at the top of the page. I then clicked on each subforum under Community Forums. I was able to see everything, so I was confused and got the wrong answer. Now that I know the answer, I tried again and noticed the the Marketing and Shows subforum is only displayed while logged in, so that is why I missed it yesterday. Great question! Now I know what to look out for in the future.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Tricky. I'm sure that I did the same thing that many others did in trying to find the answer. I promptly logged out and then clicked on the forum link in the bar at the top of the page. I then clicked on each subforum under Community Forums. I was able to see everything, so I was confused and got the wrong answer. Now that I know the answer, I tried again and noticed the the Marketing and Shows subforum is only displayed while logged in, so that is why I missed it yesterday. Great question! Now I know what to look out for in the future.

CORRECT!!! This was done about a year ago to keep member conversations about our marketing efforts somewhat private.

opfoto

I knew it.....But I had to answer it wrong. I haven't been doing these long enough to win. (just like playing the lottery)

Curtis

trick question

That was a trick question; because when you are not login the forum doesn't show up so you don't know it even exist unless you are login. So when you logged out you didn't find any forum that could only be accessed when you were login

toddlajoie

I WON!!!!

Bummer, they were just about to show me the secret handshake for the looser's club. Well, there's always next year!!!!!

Oh, and I used 2 different browsers, one logged in and one not logged in, and compared what showed up under the forum for each one... (mainly becuase my memory is so bad that I would not remember what was there when I was logged in, so I had to see it side-by-side.... I just wish I had won, oh wait a minute, I think I may have, have to go back to page 1 and check.... Where are my glasses...)

Oh, and a random number, one (1) sounds pretty random to me...

DocStram

I'll crack up if Al wins his own donated gift pack.

If I pick my own prize . . . . I'll give it to my good friend Bruce! (maybe) :wink:

I pick ONE!

BTW This is my first time ever . . . out of all the Bashes . . . for winning a Trivia Question! I'm going right out to buy a lottery ticket.

DocStram

If I pick my own prize . . . . I'll give it to my good friend Bruce! (maybe) :wink:

I pick ONE!

BTW This is my first time ever . . . out of all the Bashes . . . for winning a Trivia Question! I'm going right out to buy a lottery ticket.

Hah . . . what's the chance of that happening? Todd picked "ONE" also. Okay . . . I'll take TWO.

markgum

easy enough to figure out.
write with a freshly turned pen the names of each forum under Community
log-out and try them.
"HEY" one is missing.....

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager

I pick ONE!

Hah . . . what's the chance of that happening? Todd picked "ONE" also. Okay . . . I'll take TWO.

Once a number is picked, the hole is filled from the bottom up, so the SECOND "One" WAS two, but now it's ONE--so you get

From Little River (Sylvanite)

a GIFT CERTIFICATE
(value $25)

Thank you Eric!!!!

DocStram

I pick ONE!

Once a number is picked, the hole is filled from the bottom up, so the SECOND "One" WAS two, but now it's ONE--so you get

From Little River (Sylvanite)

a GIFT CERTIFICATE
(value $25)

Thank you Eric!!!!

Great prize! Thanks to Little River Crafts!!

Last edited:

toddlajoie

Once a number is picked, the hole is filled from the bottom up, so the SECOND "One" WAS two, but now it's ONE

you guys think of everything!!!

Sweet, I was super close to buying one of those
Aerosol cans when he posted, but funds were short...It's like Christmas in July in February!!!!

Many thanks to Monty, IAP, and the Trivia-meisters...

Top Bottom