Trivia Winners Feb 2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phunky_2003

There were 109 entries for the Feb 2 trivia:

Drum Roll Please...... What your all waiting for...

The winners of the Feb 2 contest are:

fiferb

morgangraffix

Day 2. According to the IAP Privacy Policy. What 2 items must you provide in your profile to sell?

A. Real Name and Location

And a did you know....

These same requirements must also be met in order to participate in IAP Activities, including Birthday Bash activities.

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****

I would like to remind winners that the prize you will be receiving has been donated by a supporter of the IAP. Please take a minute to email a note of appreciation when you receive your prize.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Pick a number between 1 and 70 and you will "determine your fate" in the prize packages!!!!

There is a Pen Stand, (courtesy of cnccutter) with the 7th Anniversary IAP logo engraved in beautiful cherry wood---TWO in 70 chance of finding it!!! CONCENTRATE!!!! THINK CHERRY THOUGHTS!!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey Phunky!!! YOU got the same chance I got----

ZERO!!!!

Remember it is better to GIVE than to RECEIVE (yea, right---I'll take the pen stand and dream of how great it would be to GIVE---bah, humbug!!!!

jdmacdo

There goes my win streak... Guess I'll have to start a new one tomorrow - I still have a chance to win 26 more prizes...

Phunky_2003

Hey Phunky!!! YOU got the same chance I got----

ZERO!!!!

Remember it is better to GIVE than to RECEIVE (yea, right---I'll take the pen stand and dream of how great it would be to GIVE---bah, humbug!!!!

I was so excited last year when I won, thats why I wanted to help this year. It is more exciting being involved with the giving this year. Kinda giving back for the good fortunes IAP has given me. Glad to be a part of it.

DozerMite

Banned
According to the IAP Privacy Policy. What 2 items must you provide in your profile to sell?

A. Real Name and Location

And a did you know....

These same requirements must also be met in order to participate in IAP Activities, including Birthday Bash activities.

I guess there is no point in entering anymore answers or contests then.:rolleyes:

burr

"I guess there is no point in entering anymore answers or contests then."

This was my thought as well, maybe thats why I havent won anything in the last 3 years but it could be I am just a big loser as well. OK so I put my real name in, now i should win for sure.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
CORRECTION
I have been informed that the Beautiful CHERRY stands have the REGULAR IAP logo, not the anniversary logo. So, it will NEVER grow old!!!!
(Unlike me!!))

Sorry for any confusion, now back to our regularly scheduled
TRIVIALITY

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I WON!!!! I FInally won something!!! How do I claim my prize?

Start by reading the thread, especially this one:

#3 above:
Pick a number between 1 and 70 and you will "determine your fate" in the prize packages!!!!

There is a Pen Stand, (courtesy of cnccutter) with the 7th Anniversary IAP logo engraved in beautiful cherry wood---TWO in 70 chance of finding it!!! CONCENTRATE!!!! THINK CHERRY THOUGHTS!!!

MorganGrafixx

I was so excited that I'd won, I forgot to put my number in the reply. I edited my previous post right after I caught that. (I picked number "Two")

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
YOU WIN!!!!!

4 Burls and Swirls Blanks from Ankrom Exotics!!!
Please PM me your real name, address, city, state zip, so we can ship.

Also a good idea to include an email and phone in case we need to contact you (sometimes numbers get inverted and other minor difficulties)...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Top Bottom