Trivia Winners Feb 1

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phunky_2003

------------------------------------------

The winners of the Day 1 contest are:

jdmacdo

turbowagon

Day 1. Russ Fairfield made 4 pen styles from the slim-line kit. Name those 4 pen styles.

A. Slim-line, Russ-line, Fat-line, Long-line

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****

I would like to remind winners that the prize you will be receiving has been donated by a supporter of the IAP. Please take a minute to email a note of appreciation when you receive your prize.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phunky_2003

We will be along shortly to inform the winners what they have won. Got to go find a box of goodies.

Congratulations you two!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The prize treasury is pretty full!!!

But, being snowed in has stymied my "guess the number".

Please be patient for a couple hours, winners. Once I have numbers assigned for the prizes, I will ask you to pick a number. But, I don't want you to do that now. First we assign numbers, then you pick one---random chance.

Thanks, I will get on it soon.

Car is parked in the middle of a street, snowplows will want to get through, so there are a few "loose ends" to attend to.

Thanks!!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
OK!!!! Winners please pick a number between 1 and 75!!

List it in this thread, please and we will tell you what you won!!!

Thanks for being patient, I still have wet legs from "snow-trudging", but things are getting "under control"!!

soligen

Sorry, but I feel that answer is incorrect. Russ used the slim-line kits, but there is no example of a straight slim-line in his pens for sale or freely available tutorials (I cant speak to what he covered in his DVDs.)

Uasy to argue that the ultimate russ-line is not basic, but I think for the 4, the J line is the correct answer, as it was one of the 3 styles offered for sale on the site.

Dont re-draw - congrats to the winners. I just want to make a point of accuracy. There are plenty more chances to win.

Phunky_2003

To those who are asking about the J-line. That answer was accepted, although I did miss that when I came up with the question. I accepted any answers that included any of the 5.

As far as the Ultimate russ line, it was considered part of the russ line pens. I'd have to relook but I do believe all answers submitted were accepted.

Hope that clears things up.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
#1 is from CREATIVE DIMENSIONS
"A high end custom pen box we are creating - value $50"
This is such a NEW product, you will be the first person to own one!!!!

#27 Is from CSUSA!!
988-6951 Kryo Pen Turning 3/8" Gouge

Thanks to both of you for being patient with me, today!!
Happy snow-fort to you!!!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
SWEET!!! if this is the level of prizes, I'm entering every day

Thanks

This very definitely IS the level of prizes that will be offered each day. Maxwell_Smart007 is our "prize-getter" every year. He does an amazing job, then I get to take all the "glory" by awarding them!!

Play each day---there is no limit to what you can win!!!!

In the next day or two one of the volunteers helping me will contact you for real name and shipping address--so don't be surprised!!

Thanks for playing---see you all on DAY 2!!!

Top Bottom