Feb. 7 Trivia Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
IAP 2011 BIRTHDAY BASH TRIVIA CONTEST-7 FEB QUESTION

Welcome
to the Seventh day of this year's
IAP TRIVIA CONTEST !!!

We will aim to start each daily contest by 12 noon ET on a given day; but TriviaMeister schedules may necessitate earlier or later starting times. Regardless of the starting time, you will have until noon ET of the following day to email your answer for the contest question. Please be sure to include your IAP screen name with your answer so we know who you are.

All entries "postmarked" before noon ET of the contest closing day will be placed in a hat(electronic hat, actually) and two winners selected. The winners will be the first entry selected at random that is valid and have the correct answer to the contest question. The winner will be announced on contest closing day at 8 P.M. ET (or thereabouts as the TriviaMeister's schedule permits) and the decision of the TriviaMeister will be final.

Email your answer to: trivia@penturners.org

Please show the date and name of the contest in the subject line of your email entry i.e., 7 FEB Trivia. You can copy/paste the preceeding. (This saves time for the TriviaMeister in processing entries.) Also be sure to include your screen name with your answer!!

The prize you will be competing for today is:

TBD - Two winners selected by random daily.

!!!!!***HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK***!!!!!

Question for day 7.....

The IAP was founded by what 2 members?
Email your answer to: trivia@penturners.org

Please show the date and name of the contest in the subject line of your email entry i.e., 7 FEB Trivia. You can copy/paste the preceeding. (This saves time for the TriviaMeister in processing entries.) Also be sure to include your screen name with your answer!!

Note: "Laundry list" entries that include several possible alternative answers are "NOT" acceptable. Submit only one answer per question or question part(if there is a multi-part question) unless the question specifically asks for multiple answers. Thanks.

The TriviaMeisters have decided there will be "NO" limit on the number of times any one person can win a prize. If you know your stuff and are lucky in the draw, you could win as many as 28 prizes!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

terryf

anyone wanna point a newb in the right direction?? I know the one but cant find anything related to founders, history etc that refers to founding members. I think I have an idea but a little nudge in the right direction would be appreciated :)

omb76

Tough one! I figured it out, but still not sure how. I couldn't direct someone to where I found it. LOL! Email sent.

kinggabby

OK I found it. I still like All Mighty Leader and He all Should Bow To. Extra points for sucking up? I hope. He he he he .

kinggabby

I think I DQ'd myself I had submitted the proper answer but was told I was wrong ( brother ) so I resubmitted the wrong answer. I guess no bonus points now. Good luck all .

arioux

Some should take the time to read the pen contest rules and introductions. Hint hint.

Hope it is ok to write that :) If not well.... too late :) At least more people will read about the various contest :))

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The purpose of trivia is to have fun and learn more about the IAP and it's members. Hints help, but they certainly are in-keeping with the purpose.

And, they help foster friendships. Another pleasant side effect of IAP membership!!!

kevrob

That's interesting. I read the contest instructions and of the two founders that are given there, only one is the same from what I found. I found a different thread with one name the same and a different name as the co-founder. Grrrr....I may have gotten it wrong. I bookmarked the thread, so I will share it after the contest is over if anyone is "curious."

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
In the Russ Fairfield challenge Scott does an interview with Russ. His name is mentioned in there:). So now you know

DocStram

Easy one . . . guess I must be entering the "old timer" category.

Doc if you are in that catagory can I sit in the rocker next to you for a bit. I need a break. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hey Tom! Great seeing you. Hard to believe that your little guy is that big!

BTW Southwest is coming to ATL. Any chance of you stopping by?

Draken

Easy way to find them was to go the member list, and sort by joining date. They are the first two members. Third member didn't join for some time later, as the two of them tested out and setup the site.

Top Bottom