Sticky or not??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Am I the only one that can't understand how the Sticky thing works?
I'm following all the Birthday Bash contest threads but they never seem to be on the front home page. They kinda dissapear like classified threads.
To me it seems to have quietened down the 'Party' a lot.

Sure, they are all there if you got to the BB forum, but why not stay like any other thread on the front page?:confused:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
They are "sticky" to the top of the Bash Forum only(I think). The Bash forum, like the classifieds, never hit the front page I don't believe. I do beleive that would be a great "correction of errors" note for next year. I understand the classifieds being that way but do not understand the Bash threads needing that way. I thought about it early on but failed to actually ask the question, glad you did.

Last edited:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I would recomend adding a second box for just the Birthday bash new posts while its running. That way its up front without taking away from the other new posts. Then kill it when the BB is over.

philb

I would recomend adding a second box for just the Birthday bash new posts while its running. That way its up front without taking away from the other new posts. Then kill it when the BB is over.

Great Idea! Also why does the Bash hyperlink always open a new tab or window in your browser. The other links to forums just open in your current window?

randywa

Great Idea! Also why does the Bash hyperlink always open a new tab or window in your browser. The other links to forums just open in your current window?

Is that just settings or something? When I click Bash Stuff it always opens in the same whatever it is, window, tab, dohickey, I don't know what they're called. Just asking.

Top Bottom