OK ALL, CROSSWORD 2011 ROUND TWO

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Well the 1<SUP>st</SUP> puzzle contest had a few hiccups so I (with some serious help from Curtis) have come up with a new one. Complete the following puzzle HEREand follow the instructions at the bottom of the puzzle to submit it via the Entry Form. This puzzle is slightly unique in that it will have letters, numbers, and even a symbol or two.
There will be 1(ONE) prize—a $25 gift certificate to Turn Tex Woodworks (Donated by Mesquiteman(Curtis), awarded for this contest.
It will be awarded to a random draw winner selected from all correctly completed puzzle entries sent, via the submission form, to me by the end of the contest.

This one may take awhile but you won't need to go far for the correct info.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>Only CORRECTLY COMPLETED entries count. We have removed the "check puzzle" button from this puzzle, so make sure you review your answers carefully. This contest will close at 11:00 PM EST on FEB 16th. Entries received after that time will not be eligible for the drawing. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>

Last edited:

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
No one said it would be easy. :eek: What fun would it be if everyone solved it quickly? :biggrin: Make sure to print it out so you do not lose your answers while you take a break. :wink:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I think it is a GREAT idea, Landon!!!

Everyone knows every answer, just have to locate it in your "gray matter"!!

keithkarl2007

I started it and got a few but gave up. I was delighted to be a part of it, thanks to all for making this the best Bash ever!!! I for one know all the hard work and time committed for the event. Happy Birthday IAP!

bobleibo

No one said it would be easy. :eek: What fun would it be if everyone solved it quickly? :biggrin: Make sure to print it out so you do not lose your answers while you take a break. :wink:

Landon......
I'm still trying to finish the first puzzle - and that's AFTER you gave us the answers! Now you start the second one....
Errr!

Daniel

Great Great puzzle. This one is as perfect for a bash subject as it gets. Makes you aware of so much that is happening in the group and better yet the people behind it. Great Job!

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Great Great puzzle. This one is as perfect for a bash subject as it gets. Makes you aware of so much that is happening in the group and better yet the people behind it. Great Job!
Curtis deserves most of the credit for this one. I'm an instigator, he is a finisher. Thanks Curtis for all your help on the puzzles.:handshake::beer:

Pete275

It is now 4 minutes till the end of this one and I have too far to go. Was out of town and the only access to the internet was with my phone. Therefore didn't get started until tonight. I've decided to keep on working on it for the fun and see how far I get before the answers are posted. Once again Landon, Great Job!

Wayne

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Puzzle #2 Answer Key

Here is the correct answers, stay tuned for the drawing results later today.:biggrin:

Attachments

• Get to know your IAP family! (a[1].pdf
    14 KB · Views: 29

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Jim15's location is shown as "Faifield", hence does not come up on a location advanced search of members.

5 member locations shown as Fairfield.

Jim15

I apolgize to everyone for misspelling the word Fairfield. I hope it doesn't cause a great deal of trouble for the members or anyone running the contest. Sorry everyone.

bensoelberg

Having never been to Ohio, I just assumed Faifield was the name of your town. It made it really easy to verify that I'd found the correct answer to that section of the puzzle. :biggrin:

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hey Jim; No sweat! I didn't meant to call you out on it, or suggest I there was anything untoward going on in the crossword.

I missed the PR Princess, and had Wildman instead of Wolftat. I also had Kitless (Butch) starting with an i instead of an l. It looks like an i to me at a quick glance.

All in all about 4 - 6 hrs of fun & wasted time, but what else do I have to do after going into my 21st year of retirement!:):biggrin:

Top Bottom