A Note About Ugly Pen Voting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

Hi Everybody!

In case you have been wondering why you haven't had the chance to vote for your favorite Ugly Pen, the answer lies in my inability to get a poll set up to my satisfaction to allow you to vote. I want the voting to be "Right", and so far I haven't gotten the poll to work just the way I want.

So I am considering eliminating the vote for the Ugly Pen Contest, and gather some disreputable judges to make the decision. What do you think? If you'd really like to vote, I'll keep trying to set it up, but it was supposed to be up by noon this past Sunday, and here it is Tuesday already. The contest thread itself is still open so you can comment on the entries, and I encourage all the comments you wish to place there. But at this point I think it would be nice to bring closure to this year's Ugly Pen Contest, and just commence to judging!

Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

Scott.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sparhawk

Whatever makes it easiest on you Scott. (Thats almost the same as a shameless plug isnt it?) If not, you are the best ugly pen contest runner we ever had.(Although i think you are the only ugly pen contest runner we ever had.:rolleyes:

Drstrangefart

While my confidence in my butt-fugly tribute to the gods of bad workmanship and material failure is pretty throughly rattled now, I agree with above. Whatever ya gotta do.

randywa

I think it would be quite fitting for a panel to have to sit and look at some of those. Better they go blind than me.

Scott

Woo-Hoo! That's the spirit! I will try to dig up some likely volunteers to judge this thing then. Wish me luck!

Scott.

Top Bottom