Crossword Contest Drawing #2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Here is my contest official doing the 2nd drawing based on the entries received within by the deadline. Now I'll let him make the next announcement: Winner of the 3(three) 3D blanks and a pen bow w/ insert donated by Creative Dimensions (greenmtnguy and NewLondon88)

is:

Attachments

• drawing 2 00000a.jpg
    drawing 2 00000a.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 14
  • drawing 2 00002a.jpg
    drawing 2 00002a.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 39
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phunky_2003

Here is my contest official doing the 2nd drawing based on the entries received within by the deadline. Now I'll let him make the next announcement: Winner of the 3(three) 3D blanks and a pen bow w/ insert donated by Creative Dimensions (greenmtnguy and NewLondon88)

is:

Pen Bow?

What did greenmtnguy concoct some sort of pen cross bow or what :eek: LOL I may have just given him an idea. I do believe you maybe mean a box?

Although a pen cross bow would be cool too.

Congratulations writeitdown!

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam

is:

Pen Bow?

What did greenmtnguy concoct some sort of pen cross bow or what :eek: LOL I may have just given him an idea. I do believe you maybe mean a box?

Although a pen cross bow would be cool too.

Congratulations writeitdown!
Of all the things to notice..:wink: Sorry for the apparent typo, yes I believe it will be a box. If anyone with the proper editing authority reads this please feel free to correct it.

Top Bottom