Best Library Articles of 2010

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

TomW

Best Library Articles of 2010​

It's time to acknowledge the folks who have taken the time to prepare and submit an article for the Library. If you have enjoyed the articles that were posted in 2010, please take the time to nominate the article and author in this thread.

Any article that was submitted and placed in the Library in 2010 will be eligible. Those articles that are eligible are listed in this thread.

Nominations will close at 5pm CST on Sunday 20th February. At this time a poll will be set up and forum members will be able to vote for the Best Library Articles of 2010. Voting will be closed at 5pm CST Sunday 27th February. Two prizes will be awarded.

Please post your nominations in this thread. Thanks!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

philb

Turning between Centers

Texatdurango (823kb PDF)

Got to be this one, viewed it many times. Answered many questions for me and guessing everyone thats read it.

PHIL

kevrob

I'll have to agree with Butch. The bushing and tube size chart has been invaluable to me being a beginner, I can't even begin to count the number of times I have referred to it as I was ordering new pen kits to try out. While I am sure all tutorials take the authors a great deal of time, I could not fathom the amount of work and time that had to go into that chart.

markgum

All were great but the one I enjoyed/used the most and get's my vote is:

Turning between Centers
Texatdurango (823kb PDF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom