Best Library Article of 2010 - Bash Contest Winners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TomW

The tribe has spoken, and the following persons have won the Best Library Article of 2010 Bash Contest:

First Prize - wracinowski aka Wayne Racinowski for his Article Pen Kit Bushings and Tubes Wayne wins a wonderful prize package from [profile]Monty[/profile], 6" calipers and a $25 gift certificate

Second Prize - Texatdurango aka George Butcher for his Article Turning Between Centers George wins a wonderful prize from www.woodnwhimsies.com, $50 gift certificate

Winners will be contacted by the prize committee.

Now is the time to start fixing up your tutorials for inclusion in the IAP Library, so you too can have a chance to win fame and wonderful prizes in our 2012 Birthday Bash!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lenny

The tribe has spoken, and the following persons have won the Best Library Article of 2010 Bash Contest:

First Prize - wracinowski aka Wayne Racinowski for his Article Pen Kit Bushings and Tubes Wayne wins a wonderful prize package from [profile]Monty[/profile], 6" calipers and a $25 gift certificate

Second Prize - Texatdurango aka George Butcher for his Article Turning Between Centers George wins a wonderful prize from www.woodnwhimsies.com, $50 gift certificate

Now is the time to start fixing up your tutorials for inclusion in the IAP Library, so you too can have a chance to win fame and wonderful prizes in our 2012 Birthday Bash!

The truth is we, (IAP members), are all lucky winners, having access to these and all the other fine articles shared by members like Wayne and George. Thanks!!!

Phunky_2003

The truth is we, (IAP members), are all lucky winners, having access to these and all the other fine articles shared by members like Wayne and George. Thanks!!!

I couldn't agree more. It's great to have a place where members share knowledge with others. I'd like to thank all those who have supplied articles for the library.

Texatdurango

Wow, thanks! Now I can go out and buy a couple kits that I have seen lately. Now if I can just remember where I saw it.

Glad I could help out a few folks with my tutorial!

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus

[FONT=AdLib BT, fantasy][FONT=AdLib BT, fantasy]<BLINK>Congratulations!!!</BLINK>[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=AdLib BT, fantasy]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Alcohol Licks, sans-serif]Two very good choices.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Narkisim, sans-serif]A big thanks to everyone who has contributed to the Library. [/FONT]​

Top Bottom