7th Anniversary Logo Contest - VOTE HERE!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

7th Anniversary Logo Contest - VOTE HERE!

Votes: 29 6.5%

Votes: 154 34.5%

Votes: 113 25.3%

Votes: 151 33.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Runoff vote conducted HERE

Here are the finalists for our 7th anniversary logo contest:

The poll closes 6:20pm US Eastern time Dec 6, 2010. In the event that the winning margin is less than 10%, a one-week runoff poll will be held between the top 2 from this poll.

Good luck to the entrants! Feel free to post questions below, but let's not try to sway the vote with critique or compliment of any one entry.

1 1.jpg 2 2.jpg

3 3.jpg 4 4.jpg

NOTE: Contest originally announced HERE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mapster

Pretty wierd seeing 7:27pm and 7:48pm when all of my clocks including satellite clocks say 7:04. Hmmm. Great work to all who made the logos. They are all great! Very tough choice.

ctubbs

OUCH! That made me try to thimk! Why did you chose 4 good ones? It would have ben so much simpler if there were only one good Logo and 3 not so good, but no, there just had to be 4 great ones. Decisions, decisions. Ok, that one. there, done. To each of our desiners a job well done. Thank you
Charles

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Thought you were picking five for us to vote on :)

These look good, makes me look weak in contrast.

I wondered who would be the first to point that out. Larry, you win!

Here's how the picks were made; There were 19 submissions. I asked the managers to make their top 5 picks. I was hoping for a natural breakpoint in the scores at around 5, but there wasn't one. The breakpoint was around 9, so I asked the managers to eliminate 4 from the top 9. The natural break in that result was between #4 and #5. That's why you are voting on 4 and not 5.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty wierd seeing 7:27pm and 7:48pm when all of my clocks including satellite clocks say 7:04. Hmmm. Great work to all who made the logos. They are all great! Very tough choice.

Re: the time comment; huh? I am not sure what you're getting at...

toddlajoie

Re: the time comment; huh? I am not sure what you're getting at...

I think either his time zone on his PC or his clock is off by an hour (I'd guess maybe Daylight Saving change got missed, but most operating systems have that automatically these days...) because the two posts before him on my computer are listed as being posted at 6:27 and 6:48 PM...

Excellent logos. Going to sit on them a bit and see which one I like after a day or so...

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
That must have been tough to narrow down to 4, These are all fantastic work hard to pick just one!

I can assure you that it was very hard to narrow down the entries. Thank you to all who submitted. We had 19 fantastic entries and it is very hard to choose between great and great.

markgum

going to have to muddle it over a few hours/days... EXCELLENT work on the LOGOS.
Hopefully after the final winner is announced we will be able to see ALL entries..

Tough choice to choose just one of thos fantastic designs!
Went with the one that caught my attention the most.

Great work guys and good luck to all!

Andrew

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
going to have to muddle it over a few hours/days... EXCELLENT work on the LOGOS.
Hopefully after the final winner is announced we will be able to see ALL entries..

Yes, I'll post all the entries in this thread after the voting concludes.

traderdon55

If the other entries were as good as these I am glad I didn't have the job of narrowing them down because I had a hard time trying to make a choice with just four to look at.

louie68

Wow very nice Job all of them!!!
I made my vote and Im sticking to it...
I been in the printing & advertising business for 34 years, there are all excellent designs.
I see a runoff in the making that's my perdiction.
LB

Mr Vic

Might we ask the shape of this years mug? Each design would lend itself to a different style mug. For instance #2 would look great on a fat bottom travel mus like this.....

And no i don't work for them....

Attachments

• FatBottomMug.jpg
    FatBottomMug.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 14

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
We have 383 votes and a dead heat between two of the entries.

If you have not voted, please do so!

Remember, if the winner isn't by at least 10%, we have a runoff. In the event of a tie in that vote, I'll flip a coin.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Only 2 votes separate the top two entries, so we're going to have a 1 week runoff. I'll get that posted sometime this evening. You'll find out WHICH of the two are on top when this poll ends in a little more than an hour.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We should congratulate ALL the entries---

450 Votes counted!!!

That is remarkable and speaks very well for the "Interest level" in this upcoming Birthday Bash!!!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom