7th Anniversary Logo Contest FINALISTS! - VOTE HERE!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

7th Anniversary Logo Contest FINALISTS! - VOTE HERE!

Votes: 184 58.0%

Votes: 133 42.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Because the first vote resulted in a dead heat between two entries, we're having a 1 week runoff.

The poll closes 10:17pm US Eastern time Dec 13, 2010. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by coin toss.

Good luck to both finalists! Feel free to post questions below, but let's not try to sway the vote with critique or compliment of any one entry.

1 1.jpg

2 2.jpg

NOTE: Contest originally announced HERE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Jeff,

If you need help, we have some computer guys here who can "walk you through" posting a picture:devil::devil::devil::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

traderdon55

I always say you can't complain about who won if you don't vote. I voted but with the two we had to pick from I don't think anybody could complain either way because they both look like winners to me.

MartinPens

voting

Got my vote in. No hanging chads here! I thought all the logos were fantastic. It would be fun to see all the entries after the voting is done. Any chance of that?

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
WINNER!

And the winner is...

1.jpg

By Jeff Belany ([profile]ttpenman[/profile]) of Ashland, Wisconsin.

Jeff has been a member since 2004! He's been quiet for all those years with only 27 posts, but now he's a celebrity with the winning logo for 2011, so maybe we'll hear a little more from him. :biggrin: Thanks, Jeff!

JEFF: Send me a PM and tell me where you'd like your $100 gift certificate from (any pen vendor or Amazon).

Watch over the next few days for some mock up images of this logo on a mug. Because it's a rather wide logo, there may only be or two mugs it looks best on. We might have to vote on that too!

I'll also be posting all the submissions sometime in the next couple days.

A BIG THANK YOU to all the entrants.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Congratulations Ttpenman!!!!!

Another Wisconsinite---GREAT to see you enter the logo contest, even BETTER to see your entry WIN!!!!

Good goin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ctubbs

Congratulations Ttpenman! Of course that is the one I voted for all along! Sorry, that may not be exactly true, I do not remember the first vote. I sure am glad that I didn't have to just pick one out of the whole bunch.
Jeff, you did good. You / we have a very good looking logo. This one is awesome!
Charles

ttpenman

Thanks

Just want to thank everyone that voted. I can't believe I won since I never win anything! When I entered I hoped that I'd at least get a few votes. There was great competition. I want to thank the Moderators for running the contest and for all they do to keep this a great forum.

I know I don't post much, but I do read the forums quite a bit. Always something to learn. I've been penmaking since 1996 and made quite a few pens over the years. Usually when I see someone asking for advice that I might be able to help with, there are already several answers from all you 'pros' out there. You guys & gals are smart and fast!

Thanks again for your votes -- I'm real proud to see my design being used.

Jeff Belany (ttpenman)
Ashland, Wisconsin
(-13 right now - BRRRR!)

Top Bottom