2011 IAP Photo Challenge Winners!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
And the winners of the 2011 IAP Photo Challenge are.....

Creative Use of the IAP Logo Category:

First Place: Sylvanite

22c7.jpg

Second Place: Philbalwin "IAP Revolution"

d927.jpg

Shop/Shop Life Category

First Place: Maxman400 "First Ribbons"

a120%20%28Small%29.jpg

Second Place: RMckin5324 "Light shines on a last minute Valentines Pen"

d8a4.jpg

Pen Marketing Photos Category

First Place: MartinPens "Perspective On Pens"

5d8f.jpg

Second Place: turbowagon "Who's the fairest of them all?"

224d.jpg

Best Overall Photo

Sylvanite

22c7.jpg

Congratulations to all winnersand participants! Prizes will be announced this evening and I will try to get all of the submitted photos posted.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

philb

Wow, didn't think I'd be up there in second against the pics that where posted in the polls.
Thanks to everyone who voted for my pic and to Curtis for running the comp!

Phil

keithkarl2007

My thoughts exactly, i really like MartinPens "Perspective on Pens" but they are all top notch. Well done everyone.

Sylvanite

Oh wow! I thought I had a chance for a second or third place, but never expected this. There were a lot of really creative and well executed photos in the bunch. It was a pleasure to play and a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who entered, judged, voted, donated, otherwise helped out - and most importantly, supported the IAP during the 7th Birthday Bash.

Sincerely,
Eric

maxman400

WOW!! Thanks to every one who voted for my photo, I took it because I was amazed at how high the ribbons were going. I never thought it would end up in first.
Thanks to Curtis and everyone behind the scenes who added the photo contest to the bash. :)

MartinPens

WooHoo! I really enjoyed this challenge. I enjoy the photography part of the process as much as the turning. Thanks to those who organized the challenge and thanks to all who participated by voting. I really liked the second place photo and wondered if my photo would hold up. If anyone is interested, I can post a little blurb on my setup and equipment stuff.?

This has really been a fun Birthday Bash. I, like many others are already looking forward to next years' fun.

Martin

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

jttheclockman

Congrats to all. That was a hard choice indeed. Eric I chose yours because it had that creative insight to it. Job well done. That could become a logo here for sure.

Sylvanite

Thanks for the vote of confidence John. I didn't think I'd do that well, since my entry was mainly a photoshop job. The only real photo portion was the pen. If anybody is interested, I could post how I put the image together.

Regards,
Eric

maxman400

Thanks for the vote of confidence John. I didn't think I'd do that well, since my entry was mainly a photoshop job. The only real photo portion was the pen. If anybody is interested, I could post how I put the image together.

Regards,
Eric
That Would be cool, I have several photo programs but I can't make them do anything like that.. :confused:

Top Bottom