Spring Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PTownSubbie

Alright, lets start throwing around dates.

Make it a weekend and we can use my place again. I can even throw some meat in the smoker if everyone wants.....

I have been in talks with Woodcraft about having it there also. Sort of depends on numbers but I think we can get more done at my place!

Throw out dates that you are not available if you are interested.

I am itching to get together and I think many others are also!

Lets do this......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

navycop

I know next saturday is to soon but I have school saturday mornings and I am off for the 10th for spring break. Any other saturday I get out of class (in Portsmouth) around noon.
Thanks Fred.

AKBeaver

In the intro thread from Khall, Marksman said he was coming to Va Beach soon. Maybe we can find out when and have a quick one, and hopefully he can bring some samples of his hardware. Then we can do another later in the spring at Fred's with a potluck.

I want to try some segmenting, and it would be great to get first hand hints and tricks as well as different viewpoints on workflow. And if at Fred's another casting demo. I don't think Heather and Bill would allow casting at the store.

Dave

khallpens

Here is something to do for the get togeather we could have a (PITH) pen in the hat seen it some were else on the sight. just turn a pen and put it in a hat and draw the pen for someone at the meeting.

PTownSubbie

Here is something to do for the get togeather we could have a (PITH) pen in the hat seen it some were else on the sight. just turn a pen and put it in a hat and draw the pen for someone at the meeting.

That is something we can talk about. I would think that most would like more than a couple weeks to prep their pen though.

We will see what everyone else thinks.

edicehouse

Let's see I have a wedding to go to the end of May. Not sure what/when my calender has dates, with 2 kids and a wife things seem to fill up at the least expecting moment! But I am up for it.

PTownSubbie

If you voiced a desire to attend the upcoming meeting, you should have gotten a PM with details. If you didn't get the PM, let me know.

Top Bottom