Todays meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Had another great time today. Thanks Marshall, for hosting our pow-wow today. Thanks to John (Roddesigner) for making the long trip. Thanks to the Mikes for sharing their knowledge on metal lathes & turning. Nice to see those custom silver clips Mike. Awesome!

It was a pleasure to meet Marshalls friend Brandon too. Who has also become a pen turner.

We'll plan on putting together some sort of demo or something for the next meeting. Hopefully, there will be more in attendance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

roddesigner

It was a good time also informative,on the downside my wife now hates you Chuck, since I must have mentioned getting a new metal lathe 20 times already
had a great time thanks Mapster for hosting it.

Mapster

It sure was a good meeting, thank you all for coming. Chuck, the lathe is pretty cool and exactly what I would picture for you. Hope you guys learned as much as I did, and can't wait for the next meeting!

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Are we going to gather round, hold hands and sing "Kum By Yah" ? Thanks Marshal and thank your mom for us as well. It was kind of her to let you host the meeting.
Tried hard to get between Chuck and the metal lathe. Had a couple good bids for the lathe if I could distract him long enough to get it into someone elses car. He isnt as dumb as I look......:eek:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Are we going to gather round, hold hands and sing "Kum By Yah" ? Thanks Marshal and thank your mom for us as well. It was kind of her to let you host the meeting.
Tried hard to get between Chuck and the metal lathe. Had a couple good bids for the lathe if I could distract him long enough to get it into someone elses car. He isnt as dumb as I look......:eek:
:biggrin: Nice try Mike! I don't think I'll be bringing it along with me in the future.:rolleyes:

cnirenberg

Sorry I couln't make it, the kids had a basketball game on the other side of town. By the time we got out it was too late. I'm singing the one car blues, but at least I'm singing. Next time, I promise.

Top Bottom