A sad day in history...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mapster

Just found out today our Fort Myers Woodcraft store closed on Friday. I have only been making pens for about a year and a half and have only known about Woodcraft for about a year. I have had more fun in Woodcraft than at any other place I have ever been to. It has been one of the best years of my life. I made some truly good friends and met some truly nice people during my times there. They taught me many new things and I gave them some pointers myself. It is very sad how the economy is pushing some of the best places around out of business. I would like to thank Scott for providing us with the opportunity to enjoy such a great establishment as long as we did, and I would also like to thank all the great employees that were there for all of us along the way. This does not mean the end of our chapter, we will just have to find a new meeting place. Woodcraft, you will be missed,

Marshall

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Tell me about it Marshall. :frown: I just got here and, still have my 10% off coupon they sent me for my birthday :rolleyes::crying:

We'll still have some get-togethers. I'll be working on that soon.:biggrin:

Top Bottom