October meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
What? - Meeting

When? - October 8, 2011 12:00 noon to ????

Where? - My house (PM for details)

Mike Redburn is going to do a demo of finishing with the new Dr.s Woodfinish. Should be interesting.

Ken Nelson of Kallenshaanwoods.com has donated 12 of his laser cut blank kits, as well as two T-shirts. THANKS Ken! We'll have drawings for these spectacular items.

Please rsvp by PM if you INtend to ATTend. :biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mapster

Chuck, I do not know if you have punches or not, so, could someone with a set of punches please bring them to the meeting? I have a pen I want to take apart, but have no punches. Greatly appreciated, and see you all there!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck, I do not know if you have punches or not, so, could someone with a set of punches please bring them to the meeting? I have a pen I want to take apart, but have no punches. Greatly appreciated, and see you all there!
I have punches. Bring your pen.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I heard that you guys were gonna make me a pen for my birthday:eek:
Hopefully you guys have a good turnout. Wish I was closer, i'd drive down in a heartbeat.

Mapster

Thanks Chuck, that is very helpful. I have two ruined kits on about $80 worth of blanks that I can salvage... Hopefully!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I heard that you guys were gonna make me a pen for my birthday:eek:
Hopefully you guys have a good turnout. Wish I was closer, i'd drive down in a heartbeat.
Come on down here and pick one out buddy! We'd love to have you here. You've got the guest room anytime. :wink:

There are six and, sometimes seven of us who are pretty consistent so, there's plenty of room for you.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Bring some pre turned blanks to apx 3/4 inch and you guys can practice on a couple of your own. If any one has a small bowl they would like to try we can do that also.

Mapster

Had a good time with Chuck today... Didn't get the memo :) Learned a lot and have a whole box full of goodies! Going to be a fun few months! I am all for the next meeting also, maybe Sunday? I will let you guys decide since I have already had my fun. Thanks again Chuck. By the way, what is Ken's screen-name?

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Had a good time with Chuck today... Didn't get the memo :) Learned a lot and have a whole box full of goodies! Going to be a fun few months! I am all for the next meeting also, maybe Sunday? I will let you guys decide since I have already had my fun. Thanks again Chuck. By the way, what is Ken's screen-name?
Glad you stopped by Marshall. Too bad the weather got in the way. We salvaged a couple of blanks and, you picked up a couple more. Ken is Kallenshaanwoods.

bluwolf

Marshall, check your voicemail on your phone much?:biggrin:

Mapster

Sure do Mike! The only problem is the meet was in some random area without good cell reception, I got your message when I was at Chuck's house! (I don't even want to start with my phone, stupid thing). I was going to stop by no matter what because as of 5:30 I was already up there in the area, so it made sense since it was on my way home... Good time up there. When you guys want to schedule the actual meeting, let me know. I am pretty busy with cross country meets on Saturdays, but Sundays are wide open. Let me know and maybe we could all carpool.

Top Bottom