Need help with a frame

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Can anybody help me with a frame for a leaded glass? Susanne has this thing she wants a frame around it. Measures 14" x 20" x 1/4" thick. She wants to hang in a window. I do not have the proper equipment nor, proper knowledge to pull it off. I am willing to furnish material and compensation for your efforts.

I would like to get this done within a week:rolleyes: Thanks for any response.:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0799.jpg
    IMG_0799.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 234

TomW

We have stained glass all over the house, some framed and some not framed. My favorites that are hanging in windows are NOT framed. Just solder a ring and use some ball chain.

I'd offer to help, but you dont want to ship it, and she wants a frame...

Tom

Attachments

• IMG_0871.jpg
    IMG_0871.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 252

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
We have stained glass all over the house, some framed and some not framed. My favorites that are hanging in windows are NOT framed. Just solder a ring and use some ball chain.

I'd offer to help, but you dont want to ship it, and she wants a frame...

Tom
Thanks Tom. Nice looking glass. Our problem is, the lead around our glass is soft and, the weight of the glass will bend the lead. This was made in early '80s. She won't accept anything but, a frame. And, you're right, she won't ship it.:biggrin:

BTW, nice job with the library. Wish I had what it takes to help you out with the articals. But, that's just not me.:redface:

Thanks,
Chuck

Top Bottom