Meeting results

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Had a great afternoon with Mike Redburn, Mike Roux, Marshall Petrik and John Britt. I learned alot as always. Thanks for making the drive friends.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mapster

Yep, special thanks to Mike Redburn for the carpooling, definitely helped out a lot. Great time and learned a lot. I am going to start an anodizing thread so we can talk about our ideas and set up of a chapter anodizing station. We will see what we can come up with in a month! (I hope to get it going by next meeting to try some stuff)

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
We had a good time, Chuck shared his secret handshake to get in the door. more importantly hie method of doing a ca finish. I need to practice that. Poor Marshall had to put up with Mike Roux and I talking old people stories. LOL

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
We had a good time, Chuck shared his secret handshake to get in the door. more importantly hie method of doing a ca finish. I need to practice that. Poor Marshall had to put up with Mike Roux and I talking old people stories. LOL
Mike Redburn, thanks for showing us the Doctors Woodshop finish. I will be using that on the bottle stoppers for sure. I'll bet that was a long ride for Marshall:biggrin:

Marshall, I've made a list of the stuff we need for the anodizing and, will get it together. I'm as anxious as you are.:biggrin:

bluwolf

Maybe you were telling old people stories. Mine were just sort of middle aged stories:biggrin:

Mapster

I had a great time, and even enjoyed the old car ride :) Mike, I already put together a list of all of the anodizing supplies in the anodizing thread I started in our chapter. I figured it would be good to have a whole thread on it. All of you should definitely check it out and toss in your knowledge. A little interest in the project and a few greenbacks and it will be up and running in a few weeks. Sounds great. I have dibs on a kitless aluminum anodized black with my green see through acrylic... It will happen once we work out all of the bugs.

Top Bottom