Meeting Feeler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I have located a place for a meeting here in North Port at the Mullens Recreation Facility. It is a large room with tables and, chairs. It rents for $20.00 per hour and, I'm thinking a couple of hours would be all you could stand with ME anyway :biggrin: I would need to know how many will attend so I can reserve it. It is a really nice facility. Also, for future referrence, they have built a new facility here which, will open June 4th. Both will be easy to access from I-75 off of Sumter Blvd.

I'm thinking May 21st would be a good date. What say you all? We have lots to learn and, share. Please reply to this thread. Further planning will be in order. Depends on the response. I'll try to get down there for some pics and, post them here.

Thanks,

Chuck

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I will not be able to attend the 21st. Its one of the very few weekends That I have had a commitment. Im going with 6 of my grandchildren to Disney in Orlando.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I will not be able to attend the 21st. Its one of the very few weekends That I have had a commitment. Im going with 6 of my grandchildren to Disney in Orlando.
Definately want you there. How about June 11th and, have it at the new facility? Have fun at Disney :biggrin:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Thats not a problem but your still going to have to pick a date and go with it. I hate to see you put it off that long. IT might be better to have one earlier than to keep delaying the date.
Mike

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thats not a problem but your still going to have to pick a date and go with it. I hate to see you put it off that long. IT might be better to have one earlier than to keep delaying the date.
Mike
Just thought some members might need more notice. Might be just three of us. :rolleyes:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
:biggrin:Leaders dont ask you when and where you want to go. They just tell you where to go and to show up on time.:biggrin:

Oh yeah and they have to bring the donuts.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I am but a small voice of reason in the back ground, YOU get to be leader. I vote AYE what say the rest of ye!

Flaturner

North Port Meeting

I am down in South Fort Myers and would like to attend a meeting somewhere. I am just trying to get started turning pens. Any support I can get is greatly appreciated. --jd--

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Greetings, they are trying to get a meeting together as you can tell, If you have any questions any of us will be glad to help you. It wont always be right but we pretend to know what we are doing. Of course yo can always post your questions to the general membership. Look forward to meeting you.

MIke

lfr911

Lou

I live in North Port FL and would like to meet all of you. I have been a woodturner for sveral years and really enjoy pens, bottle stoppers, etc. June may be better for me.

Lou

Top Bottom