First meeting date

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
It has been confirmed by Rich (kruzzer) that we can meet at Woodcraft in Ft. Myers on Jan. 16th at 12:00 noon. Please send me a PM so we can get an idea of how many will be there. This will be a pretty much, get to know each other and, what specialties we may have individually. (I haven't ANY):redface: We will have a blank swap so, bring a blank and, we will draw names. I'm looking forward to meeting everybody. Bring some of your work with you, if you have any to show off.

The store is located at 3853 Cleveland Ave. Ft. Myers, Fl. 33901

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Please reply to this thread if you will be there and, NOT the other two threads in this forum. Keeps things in one place:wink::biggrin:

Thanks,

Chuck

Mapster

Alright Chuck, good to see someone got around to informing the others. I have already talked with Rich and I am in. I am going to have to get to work though, I only have eight pens left after Christmas! I might be able to come up with some stuff to show you guys. By the way, what kind of blank are we talking? Something simple like a nice wood, an acrylic, corian, or something fancier like a burl or trustone?

Marshall

IPD_Mrs

Chuck,
As soon as you send Linda and I a ticket we will confirm our reservations. :airplane:
Shorts and sandals ok for attire? :biggrin:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Chuck,
As soon as you send Linda and I a ticket we will confirm our reservations. :airplane:

Im sorry Mike but its winter down here and it often dips below 70 degrees. I would recomend your winter wind breaker and jeans in case of a chilly day that might only make into the 60's.:biggrin:

I should be able to be there.
Mike

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Alright Chuck, good to see someone got around to informing the others. I have already talked with Rich and I am in. I am going to have to get to work though, I only have eight pens left after Christmas! I might be able to come up with some stuff to show you guys. By the way, what kind of blank are we talking? Something simple like a nice wood, an acrylic, corian, or something fancier like a burl or trustone?

Marshall
Just whatever you can afford to part with Marshall and, bring some work to show. There's no big deal here. Will be good to meet you.

Chuck,
Mike, I wish it were possible. You and, Linda would be well received. And, I'm sure you know how to dress in Florida. :wink:

sbrant

Chuck -

Just talked to you earlier tonight but even though I am bad on the return call I will be there with a blank and some pens.

See you all tomorrow.

Skip

Top Bottom