Zircote Jr. Gent

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolftat

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
This is another blank that was borrowed from someones stash. The blank is Zircote and the finish is just a quick buff and that's all. I hope he doesn't run out of blanks anytime soon or I will have to go back to using my own stuff. He was even nice enough to leave a TN gold Jr. Gent kit sitting in the way back of a drawer (along with several other nice kits).

Attachments

• IMG_0935.jpg
    IMG_0935.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_0947.jpg
    IMG_0947.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 220
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Neil, the word incorrigible doesn't even begin to describe you! :wink: When Johnnie gets well, you may need to, with apologies to Peter, Paul and Mary, Leave on a :airplane:

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Cav, if you only knew what he has done to me in the past. This is just a pinch of payback, he's the evil twin.

bitshird

Nice pen Neil, Tell Johnnie he had some nice stuff that you didn't want to go to waste. and being the good brother you decided to make sure the wood didn't rot or the kit tarnish, that should explain it. But have a pair of good cross training shoes on when you do.:biggrin:

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Nice pen Neil, Tell Johnnie he had some nice stuff that you didn't want to go to waste. and being the good brother you decided to make sure the wood didn't rot or the kit tarnish, that should explain it. But have a pair of good cross training shoes on when you do.:biggrin:
Right now, he is moving so slow, I could walk away at half speed and still be out of reach. He knows that I have been doing some raids, but doesn't know how much yet. I am leaving him certain blanks that he has set aside for something special. He has well over 3000 blanks, so he probably won't notice for a while. He has about 50 of the Zircote, so these won't be missed. Besides, he is owed a few paybacks for closing up and moving my shop while I was out of town. "Group decision made by the voting members present" was the way he put it when I got back. I think I am being nice by not having a big sale on blanks right now....LOL

Top Bottom