Zig Zag Zen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from soligen

soligen

My first HB 360 on a Chrome Zen. Walnut & Maple. All the wood was given to me by my dad at one point or another, so it is a gift for him.

I have more of this blank - once I started glueing, I kept going. The rest is on tubes for a Jr Gent twist ball point from CSUSA.

All comments welcome, especially tips for improvement.

Edit. Added pic with cap on. I figured out how to do a custome white balance on my wife's camera, so the colors look a bit different.

1_IMG_0130E.jpg

1_IMG_0138.JPG

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mark

That is a very cool looking Zen. Your father should be very happy with that one... Nicely Done.

PaulDoug

One of the most awesome 360's I've seen. That took some work and thought for sure. Great job. I have no idea how you could improve on that one. Congrats and I hope your Dad realizes what is being given him. I would be real proud.

ZanderPommo

My first HB 360 on a Chrome Zen. Walnut & Maple. All the wood was given to me by my dad at one point or another, so it is a gift for him.

I have more of this blank - once I started glueing, I kept going. The rest is on tubes for a Jr Gent twist ball point from CSUSA.

All comments welcome, especially tips for improvement.

1_IMG_0130E.jpg

improve like........how? i dont see a flaw or a mismatch of blank to kit or a problem with fit or finish....?

improvement no, amazing yes

glycerine

That looks great!! I did one similar with aluminum in between instead of wood, but the light maple really looks good because of the contrast.

PaulDoug

Ha, Ha "tips for improvement", I really looked this pen over and thought I saw a flaw. I was going to point it out, and I pointed to it to show my wife, and when I touched the screen, the 'flaw' came off on my finger! I've been back to look at this pen many times, I really admire you for the outstanding work.

The only flaw is you need to post a few more pictures of it, one with the cap on.

Top Bottom