Zenfully delicious

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rollerbob

Rollerbob

First time to use the Zen kit, it is a black ti, hopefully it grow on me. But is does allow the blank to show its' features. This is one of Neil's(Wolftat) photochromic blanks. And others who have posted are right, need to see this in person to capture the many colors. Super job you did on this blank, sir!

Attachments

• DCP_1161.jpg
    DCP_1161.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 202
  • DCP_1165.jpg
    DCP_1165.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 174
  • DCP_1167.jpg
    DCP_1167.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 156
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wheaties

Looks great! I am deciding whether or not to order some Zen's myself. It will be hard not to after seeing that!

John M

Do you need a longer drill bit for that blank? I want to order up some of those next time I order. That pen is pretty cool.

DKF

Nice looking pen there........I have made a few Zens, and I am not sure about them yet....don't know if it is the most comfortable pen in the hand....

Rollerbob

Nice looking pen there........I have made a few Zens, and I am not sure about them yet....don't know if it is the most comfortable pen in the hand....
Yes, I know what you mean. That was my first and I actually made another in chrome tonight with an experimental blank and it is kinda growing on me. They are just so different but then again so was my first pair of skates!!:biggrin:

Top Bottom