Zenful

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rollerbob

Rollerbob

This is an experimental blank from Eugene (ElMostro). He said it was shredded money. Another one of those Zen>

Attachments

• DCP_1201.jpg
    DCP_1201.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 253
  • DCP_1202.jpg
    DCP_1202.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 179
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Now I know what it was reminding me of, I once casted Reindeer moss in a solid resin and it looked a lot like that.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I think Iam going to re-name it...Zenless!! Hope Eugene doesn't get offended, I am gong to reuse the kit!:redface:
We all have different tastes in what we like. I think Eugene will respect your opinion and appreciate your honesty. I normally like his blanks.

In that line of thinking, some of the pens that I disliked the most were the fastest sellers at some shows.

broitblat

The work on the pen is good, but I have to say that I'm not crazy about the blank.

Actually, I think I like the subtle figure of the blank, I'm still not sure how I feel about the Zen, though. Regardless of my thoughts on the blank or the kit, I agree the pen appears to be very well made.

-Barry

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Great workmanship. Maybe the blank would work better on a black Ti or black chrome kit.

jleiwig

I like it just how it is. It is sort of zen if you sit and try to stare and figure out what those little squigglies were. It's cheating for us since we know what it was cast with, but if you were a customer and picked it up at a show you would be entertained trying to figure out what it was.

Top Bottom