Zen with Hackberry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from guts

guts

This is my first Zen style pen,kinda like the way it shows lots of wood.

Attachments

• 100_1631.JPG
    100_1631.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 279
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Bill,
This one caught my breath... double wowser wow wow.... looks like a Beverly Doolittle painting.

I haven't done a Zen yet, but do like the looks of the kit.. may have to try one.

I picked up about 1/2 a Hackberry tree from a friends house... need to try to spalt some and see if I can get anything like this..

WOW!!

bruce119

WOW like the others say. :hypnotized:

I find myself starring at that pen. The wood is fantastic the white wood goes good with the chrome.

I will have to try some. How does the fit with the cap and posting it fell with the magnet. Is it powerful enough not to worry about getting knocked off by accident.

Great looking pen.

Bruce

guts

Bruce,I've had it in my t-shirt pocket going 75 mph on my trike and it stayed in the pocket,I think the magnet is strong enough for normal use for sure,great feel and fit.

bruce119

Well I am going to have to get some of those pens.

Boy I am not a big fan of light woods I like dark wood but that spaulted white is just fantastic. It that a local wood you collected yourself.

WOW like the others say. :hypnotized:

I will have to try some. How does the fit with the cap and posting it fell with the magnet. Is it powerful enough not to worry about getting knocked off by accident.

Great looking pen.

Bruce

The magnet must be pretty strong... the catalog cautions about having it near your laptop or computer discs...

Top Bottom