A Zen gift

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

PenWorks

I made this Zen Parker ball pen in Snakewood & Black Ti for my brother's B-Day tomorrow. He can appreciate the sankewood as several of his PSR guitars have snakewood necks. :)

So as long as I was in the gift making mood, I made myself a Stretch FP in snakewood sporting a Dani Trio 18K gold nib I had lying around. The front section of a Jr.Gents will thread into the rollerball coupler. After seeing Chuckie's FP pen he made the other day, he got me thinking....again. :D

Thanks for looking, comments nay or yea always welcome ;)

200834162230_Zen_gifts.jpg

20083416258_zen_gift_open.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

broitblat

I think I like it :) Overall, it looks nice, but I can't quite decide about the snakewood "extension" on the cap. It kinda' makes the original (metal) portion of the cap look like a high collar...

In any case, I always enjoy seeing your work. Thanks for sharing.

-Barry

Chuck Key

Nicely done Anthony. I believe I like the wood extension better than the metal use in my version. That end cap comes right off dosen't it? [}:)][}:)] Although these are made to accept posting the cap I am going to hold mine while in use.

Chuckie

PenWorks

Here is a better perspective of the pen size. It is actually a mini size FP. The pen body is from a Jr Gent tube, just large enough to write with without posting, was a touch top heavy when posted. This has given me some ideas to the next one. Thanks for the comments.

200834185621_Zen_trio.jpg

Top Bottom