Zebrawood smells bad

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JudeA

Status
Not open for further replies.

JudeA

Hey yall
Just got in from the shop and now letting it air out a bit. Zebrawood smells bad but looks good. Today was the first day I was able to smell and breath through my nose/the weather has been changing from hour to hour in the morn it is 30 f and the afternoon it gets to 75 f with 70%humidity, today it stayed the same yehaa/ But I did come out with 1 pen it would be 2 but the red oak was not plaing nice today. Hope yall like
Jude

200612321325_000000011.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I like the choice of wood to kit, the black seems to make you see the wood more. Very smart. I gotta ask though, what's the little bubble on the end of the nib. [:)]

Firefyter-emt

Yea, is sure does! I milled up a bunch of blankes for bnoles here and the smell even worked it's way into my office that is on the other side of my shop! It also does not like to be cleaned with alcohol, that will really raise the grain!

JudeA

Skiprat that bubble is to protect the point from dring out/ this kit is a gel pen
Firefyter-emt thanks for the info I am gonna buy some dna this week and acidtone for finishing with plexiglass good info.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Thanks for 'bubble' explanation Jude.
We're still in the dark ages when it comes to variety of kit over here. Hopefully our suppliers will catch up with you guys one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom