zebra pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rodger Bagwell

This is my 5th pen...it is a slimline with zebra wood....It is alot better than 1st but i think it turned out pretty good...can still use alot of improvement but that will come in time..please comment and tell me where i can do better...pic not as good as it should be but as stated before i dropped digi camera and it dont work anymore(dont understand that)

Attachments

• zebra pen_320x240.jpg
    zebra pen_320x240.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 267
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
thanks...wish i hadnt been in such a hurry the other day and paid more attention and good camera would be working now

thanks yall....its inspiring...and im having alot of fun too...Its gonna take awhile before i get as good as yall but everything fit like it was supposed to.....a great improvement over the first 2 hahaha.....brother came over to watch and decided to try making 1. he made 2 and i think he is gonna buy a lathe too...how ironic

JohnU

Nice job Rodger. I wish my brother or anyone for that matter near me had the interest. Its fun to share ideas. Thats what I love about this place.

me too John....I keep looking at all the beautiful pens and it inspires me to get good enuf to really show a really nice one off....and maybe sell it too..brother came by the other day and wanted me to make him a pen and i told him he could do it.....he ended up making 2 and i think he is gonna buy him a lathe....hahaha

Top Bottom